- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
what our customers say
I traveled from Las Vegas to Aurora Colorado and coming over the Pass my ABS lights came on and I was concerned so I researched places to take my car to be checked out and would take my extended warranty. Craig was very kind when I called so i decided to go there 1. because of his kindness and 2. His reviews. While having my car at the shop they found my alternator was bad . he called the warranty company and stayed on the line until he got a live person on the line . His staff was amazing and had my car ready for me in just a couple hours . They car runs great and it is ready to head back home without any worries. I highly recommend Smoky Hill Auto Service Center. Thank you Craig and your staff for helping me and getting my car safe for the road trip home.
Great people great prices. I brought my car in cause my head light was out and didn't have the piece to get the bulb out and they did it for free then I went to get my brakes done and got a great price. Everything is straight forward and they will take care of you. I will continue to bring my car here. Thank you guys